04 November 2012

Happy Birthday


Happy 5th birthday Scribble Pad!

Continuing the custom, here are the number of viewers based on the counter:

2008: 4746
2009: 13300
2010: 23226
2011: 31677
2012: 37412

The counter I had been using from the birth of this blog started to stop functioning from time to time so I switched to another counter a few months ago. The new counter has a different way of tracking the blog traffic so the number should be different compared to the previous years. The new counter is most likely more representative of actual viewer count.

Anyway, bestest month began for me while I am overseas. When I am done here and after I suffered the long arse-numbing, brain-deadening journey home, I will be taking a week off to rejuvenate and give proper respect to the slacker month. =P

Five years, a good milestone. Of course it's still going, writing is still what I like to do. ^_^


No comments: