19 September 2013

Farewell Run


Let me tell you the latest 'in' thing, a totally new trend, it's called a Farewell Run. Kindly refer to yesterday's WhatsApp chat below.


Of course, that's not a slacker extraordinaire thing. Especially when it's done on a weekend morning. Give me farewell meal anytime!

 

I mean, come on, there is no such thing as 'morning' during weekends and holidays for a slacker extraordinaire. =P


So if you see a tree along Gurney Drive with my name on it, please avenge me! =P

Anyway, bugger had to put me on the table so I dodged gracefully, I think.


Hey, I have a slacker extraordinaire reputation to maintain, okay?


Unfortunately, after a night, my resolve is weakening, the slacker instinct is losing out to friendship. Bollocks!

Anyway, posting tonight's WhatsApp chat mainly to show the world a new quote...


"Life is a series of jogs, you never know what you will run in to" - ahchaahchatuliptikal

Yes, ahchaahchatuliptikal is a name, see this entry if you are interested.


Crazy person attracts crazy friends, so I can only blame myself. =(

So anyway, remember to, erm... donate to the turtle foundation if you use the quote.

Misery loves company, so if you know who's the person that's leaving, come join us in this farewell run. Let's suffer together in the name of claaaaziness friendship.

Who knows, you may get a tree named after you too. =P


2 comments:

achaachatuliptikal said...

Just so you know, half the things I said yesterday evening was under the influence of drugs - paracetamol :)

CK said...

the Turtle Foundation sends its gratitude to ahchaahchatuliptikal and wishes more people to consume paracetamol...