03 October 2013

Poisoned


I have quite a few entries that I like to write, to post.

They are floating in my mind waiting to be shared, like the things we used to do for birthdays, like the marathon farewell, like my pondering on timing of starting a romantic relationship and the consequence, like that very warm incident regarding mooncake.

Some I have drafted, some are simple notes I scribbled to record the moment or incident, some are still just ideas or thoughts.

Some drafts are actually quite complete and just required minor touch up, I even have completed entries that I don't think is the right time to share, yet.

Or those I simply forgot to post. =P

Anyway, I have many things to write, to post, to share, but I am not going to do any of it.

Now I just want to go watch Running Man. =P

Poisoned by the series, must... watch... now...


1 comment:

CK said...

Okay, "pondering on timing of starting a romantic relationship and the consequence" was phrased in haste and may cause some misunderstanding.

Wifey came straight to my room asking for clarification yesterday night while I was watching Running Man.

Good thing I already have something drafted on that particular thought so I just showed her what I actually meant.

Saved my ears from being twisted off... =P